HAPPY FRIDAY! HAPPY FRIDAY! HAPPY FRIDAY!
Mother’s Day is this weekend and if you’re lucky enough to still have your Mama around, be nice to her and don’t act like a Gremlin for one full day.
Thanks for all the love on both Met Gala posts— was our highest viewing since our Personal Style File with Joshua! Very, very grateful and glad you all enjoyed it. We now bring you: The Weekly Round Up! Some good stuff happened this week, so check it out.
So take a look, jump down for links, GET OUTSIDE THIS WEEKEND, and enjoy!
– The New York Narrative: Looks from The Week!
– The New York Narrative: 2015 Met Gala, “China: Through The Looking Glass”- Who actually understood the theme and the “Why did you even bother?”
– The New York Narrative: 2015 Met Gala, “China: Through The Looking Glass”- Great dress, wrong even and Menswear round up
– Things to do in NYC for Mother’s Day
– Check out the Harlem Jazz Fest
– Do you love the Bronx? Because it’s Bronx week
– Global Beats Fest is happening if you need to get high
– Wave Hill Gardens in BK seem pretty cool
– Brooklyn Bike Jumble if you need a bike and like in BK
– Muse will be at Webster Hall if you want to fight with a bunch of sixteen year old’s for a spot on the dance floor
– Marc Jacobs and Cher are the cutest damn couple I have ever did see at the Met Gala
– Every Met Gala look you can shake a stick at
– Why Fashion should be FUUUUUUUUUUN!
– DVF on everything, dahling
– BCBG is still a massive power player, apparently
– Christiano Ronaldo is pretty damn cool
– Tina Fey ROCKS
– Your fave celebs as Gingers…is mildly terrifying
– Amy Schumer is just awesom and coming to an HBO near you
– Oscar winner Meryl Streep has teamed up with Oscar winner Johnathan Demme and Oscar winner Diablo Cody for “Ricki and The Flash,” which means more Meryl singing which means more me happy
– Are you going to catch Jane Fonda’s latest Netflix series?
– Is Kate Hudson FINALLY making a comeback!?!? PLEASE say yes…
– Pilot orders and cancellations so far
– NBC picks up some absurd shows to fill up your DVR which you’ll never watch and in turn get them cancelled
– In related news: anyone who was still watching “Heart of Dixie” no longer can…that goes for “The Mindy Project” also
– More shakeups at The CW
– Apparently everyone is loving “Pitch Perfect 2″…thank G
– Reese Witherspoon is hosting SNL this weekend
– Natalie Portman is coming back to the world of Sci-Fi, in case you were wondering
– Superhero films are destroying Superhero TV Shows
– Fist official word on our upcoming Captain America film, filming now, which is basically Avengers 2.5
– Get a closer look at Elizabeth Olsen’s Scarlet Witch concept art and costume from “Avengers: Age of Ultron,” SPOILERS
– Secrets behind “Avengers: Age of Ultron,” SPOILERS
– Kevin Feige, President of Marvel, drops lots of truth. OBVIOUSLY SPOILERS
– Marvel is making history, guys
© Copyright 2015 The New York Narrative. All rights reserved.