How’s everyone doing after the weekend? Some technical difficulties led me not to be able to post on Friday so here is the Weekly Round Up, a little delayed!
So take a look, jump down for links, STAY COOL THIS WEEK, and enjoy!
– The New York Narrative: Looks from the Week!
– The New York Narrative: Looks from San Diego Comic Con International!
– Are you following The New York Narrative on Instagram?
– I live Tweeted my experience at the DMV this week renewing my license (#DMVRealness), so please enjoy. It’s wildly entertaining
– Check out all the Fall 2015 Couture so far
– Caitlyn Jenner accepts her ESPY award for courage…brace yourselves, people. I blubbered like a baby…the narrated special on Caitlyn is also incredible
– RACHEL ZOE IS COMING BACK TO TV!!!
– Who wore what at Comic Con
– Sunglasses are where it’s at
– Graphic T’s are also where it’s at…apparently
– “Scream Queens” is going to be rather epic, I’d say
– Speaking of Ryan Murphy: check out more details on “AHS: Hotel” and “Scream Queens”
– The adorable Minions kicked ass at the box office, naturally
– Will you watch ABC Family’s upcoming trans gendered series “I am Jazz?”
– There’s a Dolly Parton TV moving coming at us, excuse me while I freak out…too good to be true!!!
– Apparently 50 Cent doesn’t even have 50 cents…
– The new Jennifer Lawrence David O. Russell Bradley Cooper flick “Joy” looks amazing
– Amy Poehler and Tina Fey are playing Sisters in “Sisters,” and it looks BEYOND
– Aunt May keeps getting younger and younger…
– Check out the full Fox Marvel Comic Con Panel
– Comic Con Portraits
– Explosive things are happening on the set of Marvel and Netflix upcoming “Jessica Jones”
– Speaking of Marvel and Netflix, here’s our first look at The (smoldering) Punisher in Season 2 for “Daredevil”
– Tilda Swinton all but confirmed she’ll be in Marvel’s “Doctor Strange.” We are just as tickled as you are, Tilda
– “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” and “Agent Carter” casts have an EPIC Dubsmash showdown
– I’m not really a DC man, but the new “Batman VS Superman” trailer looks pretty epic. Also, Wonder Woman is looking rather badass
– The complexities of writing the Captain Marvel film
– We have our next Joss Whedon project, and it may surprise you
© Copyright 2015 The New York Narrative. All rights reserved.