We’ve made it, it’s finally Friday and apparently Spring weather is hitting us this weekend so cross your fingers and toes that’s happening!
Lots of fun links found this week, so there should be a little something for everyone here. After reading this, which you’ll obviously do before anything else, get outside! Explore the city! Make good bad decisions!
So take a look, jump down for links, and have a great weekend!
– The New York Narrative: Looks from the week!
– Remember OK GO? They are at Terminal 5, guys
– There’s a Bloody Mary festival happening in Brooklyn…why are you still reading this? RUN THERE
– Party like it’s 1999 at the Bell House
– Check out the Manhattan Vintage Clothing Show this weekend
– This is a hard one for a Boston bred New Yorker: Yanks and Sox are playing…
– Wearable Fashion is really becoming a thing, you guys
– Fab shots of Street Style for you!
– Famed make-up artist Gucci Westman is leaving her post at Revlon…what will she do next?
– Who’d like to get me all these bracelets?
– NYC Fabness: Liz Smith on everything
– Jessica Simpson built a Fashion empire and has way more money than you…
– Anyone else want to live with David Fincher?
– Michelle Obama, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Kerry Washington cover May’s Glamour for a special cause
– Snoozefest Ronney Mara is joining Nicole Kidman and Dev Patel in their new film
– New York’s iconic Ziegfeld Theater is in danger of closing
– The “Twin Peaks” revival is all kinds of messed up
– Sorry “Vampire Diaries” fans: Nina Dobrev is leaving that sinking ship
– “Arrested Development” is back for 17 more episodes (!!!)
– Season 2 of “True Detective” trailer is here and we still have no idea what it’s about…though, I do love Rachel McAdams trashy hair
– Don’t fret my pet: Kathy Bates is coming back for another season of “American Horror Story”
– Anne Hathaway is back (eyes rolling…) and she’s lip syncing to Miley Cyrus…which is actually kind of brilliant…
– Your first look at “Jurassic World”
– Trailer for Netflix original series “Grace and Frankie” starring Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin has arrived and it’s amazing
– Madonna’s latest music video, “Ghosttown,” is gorgeous
– Christie Brinkley got a black eye trying to save a bird on vacation. Yes, yes you read that correctly…
– Nicole Kidman’s “Grace of Monaco” continues to be a disaster: it’s set to premiere on Lifetime…
– Bruce Jenner’s sit down with Diane Sawyer is coming very soon
– Kate Mulgrew, AKA badass Red from “Orange is the New Black,” published a memoir and apparently it’s fantastic
– Speaking of “Orange is the New Black,” check out the Season 3 trailer now
– Drunk girl jumps on Adam Levine at Maroon 5 concert. Can you blame her?
– Everyone calm down: Taco Bell is delivering again
– Candice Bergen doesn’t care and it’s awesome
– The Hollywood Reporters 35 most powerful people in NYC media
– A bobcat drags a shark out of the water and it’s terrifying
– “Avengers: Age of Ultron” will not have a post-credit scene but it will have a hook
– Avengers will assemble on Jimmy Kimmel Live and Good Morning America this month
– “Avengers: Age of Ultron” is going to make a lot of money, you guys
– Don’t forget, Netflix and Marvel’s “Daredevil” is streaming now! All 13 Episodes!
– Because Marvel is sneaky and smart a spinoff of ABC’s “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” is in the works, folks
– The New York Times is just as excited about the happenings over at Marvel as I am
© Copyright 2015 The New York Narrative. All rights reserved.
Leave a Reply