I have to start with a HUGE THANK YOU!!! The New York Narrative has been welcomed with open arms. With so much great feedback and an abundance of warm wishes, I am feeling overwhelmed with kindness. Thank you.
“The Weekly Roundup” will come at the end of each week recapping what is new with the site as well as fun things happening in NYC. Also included are links I’ve come across over the week that I think you’ll dig.
Last night was the 2015 Critics Choice Awards. While the show itself was a snooze, the ladies brought their A-Game to Red Carpet. It’s not a huge fashion event so I am not devoting a whole post to it but check out the poll— because those are always fun— always want to know who you think is best dressed!
This weekend I will be working on getting even more of the site up and running. “Contact” has been updated with links to Facebook and Twitter pages— so please go check them out and spread the word! Instagram will follow once the “Inspired” page gets some momentum.
So take a look, check out the poll, jump further down for links, and have a great LONG weekend!
– The New York Narrative: WELCOME TO THE NEW YORK NARRATIVE!
– The New York Narrative: BEST DRESSED LADIES AT THE 2015 GOLDEN GLOBE AWARDS
– The New York Narrative: BEST DRESSED GENTLEMEN AT THE 2015 GOLDEN GLOBE AWARDS
– The New York Narrative: 2014 YEAR IN REVIEW: THE ACTRESS/ THE YOUNG ACTRESS
– My friends and I have become full blown Trivia nuts making it a mandatory weekly event. Because we live in the greatest city in the world, there are trivia nights all over NYC! Check out Trivia NYC for details.
– Want a free year membership to 33 NYC museums and cultural institutes? Get yourself a IDNYC card! Word to the wise: make an appointment or you’ll be waiting in line till Springtime…
– Head over to New World Stages for the new show “Nevermore — The Imaginary Life and Mysterious Death of Edgar Allan Poe.” I am checking it out next week and have no doubt I’ll end up posting about it.
– Last weekend to check out Takashi Murakami: IN THE LAND OF THE DEAD, STEPPING ON THE TAIL OF A RAINBOW!
– New movies out this weekend: “Paddington,” “Blackhat,” “The Wedding Ringer,” “Little Accidents,” “Three Night Stand,” “Appropriate Behavior,” and “Vice.”
– Full list of 2015 Oscar nominees.
– Oscar nominees react— Emma Stone’s is priceless.
– Oscar nominee fun facts!
– Full list of 2015 Golden Globe Awards winners.
– Full list of 2015 Critics Choice Awards winners.
– Marvel gave us another peek at the highly anticipated (seriously, I’m counting the days…) “Avengers: Age of Ultron” with a new trailer!
– Coverage from all Fall 15 Menswear shows so far.
– Street-Style Moments From Men’s Fashion Week in London
– Even more Street-Style during Fall ’15 Menswear Shows: Tommy Ton’s snaps in Florence.
– Check out the Business of Fashion’s Top 10 Fashion campaigns of the season.
All images courtesy of Getty
© Copyright 2015 The New York Narrative. All rights reserved.