Like last week, “The Weekly Roundup” will come at the end of each week recapping what is new with the site as well as fun things happening in NYC. Also included are links I’ve come across over the week that you’ll enjoy.
This Sunday is the 21st annual Screen Actors Guild Awards so I thought live tweeting the show could be fun. I’ll start with the Red Carpet which usually kicks off at around 6 with the show being at 8. Keep an eye out for snarky but heartfelt tweets and follow The New York Narrative on Twitter, @TNYNarrative !
So take a look, jump down for links, and have a great weekend!
– The New York Narrative: INSPIRED- SEEN AROUND NYC…
– The New York Narrative: 2014 YEAR IN REVIEW: THE ACTOR/ THE YOUNG ACTOR
– The New York Narrative: NEW TO THE STAGE: “HAMILTON” & “NEVERMORE”
– The New York Narrative: INSPIRED- WEDNESDAY ASPIRATIONS…
– The New York Narrative: 2015 OSCAR RED CARPET PREDICTIONS
– Want to check out the largest squash spectator event that’s being held in a large glass cube in Grand Central? Because you can…
– Cheyenne Jackson is giving a free performance this evening of the variety sort at New York Stages
– Irish Arts Festival with the Children’s Museum of Arts is happening this weekend
– Want to be one of those annoying people in an annoying group learning about the architecture of the Highline? Here you go!
– The Way Station in Brooklyn is showing the amazing “Guardians of The Galaxy” this Sunday
– Gucci makes Alessandro Michele new Creative Director after Frida Giannini’s abrupt departure
– Nine West co-founder and shoe maven Vince Camuto passed away this week. Our thoughts are with his family
– Targets latest Designer collaboration with Lilly Pulitzer is causing quite a stir
– The Hollywood Reporters take on Julianne Moore’s top 10 looks on the Red Carpet as of late
– The fantastic Spring Collection from Nate Berkus and Target. Can someone get me those globe lights and fab accent table please?!?
– The 7 Best Celebrity Apartments in New York City…prepare to hate your current living space after this
– Need a new tune to shake it to this weekend? Giorgio Moroder Feat. Kylie Minogue “Right Here, Right Now” is that tune
– With the 21st annual Screen Actors Guild Awards on Sunday night, check out the full list of nominees
– “Avengers: Age of Ultron” has a Vision in Paul Bettany and he can’t even get over how epic this flick is going to be
– Want to get into Avengers comics before “Avengers: Age of Ultron” hits theaters? Check out what’s happening in the world of comics now
– NBC’s “Hannibal” is back for Season 3, cannot wait!
– Amazon is kindly giving us a 24 hour chance to check out “Transparent” free on Saturday! It’s going to snow after all…could stay in and snuggle up…
– From producers Tina Fey and Robert Carlock, Netflix gives us a first look at “Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt”
– Movies opening this weekend: “The Humbling,” “Song One,” “Son of a Gun,” “Black Sea,””Mortdecai,” “The Boy Next Door,” and “R100”
© Copyright 2015 The New York Narrative. All rights reserved.