Let’s all just say it in unison: TGIF! It’s been a long one, that’s for sure. But never fear The Weekly Round Up is here! Also, HAPPY MAY! Spring is here which means we are one step closer to Summer.
This weekend is going to be gorgeous so the only thing you should be doing indoors is seeing “Avengers: Age of Ultron” (which is ah-mah-zing). Otherwise, get outside!
I have a pretty good “Looks From the Week!” coming at you early next week, but between life and be a little under the weather this week I couldn’t get it out today. I know you’re all salivating with anticipation. Duh.
So take a look, jump down for links, GET OUTSIDE THIS WEEKEND, and enjoy!
– Mr.Sunday’s is back, sooooo DANCE! DANCE!
– Rooftop Mini Golf is a thing and it sounds chic as hell
– Night of 1000 Stevies is back…you can be my silver springs…
– Need a bike in NYC? There’s an expo for that!
– Take that new bike and hit the Five Boro Bike Tour
– Drunken Shakespeare is happening, hit it
– Mr.Nude is happening in NYC this weekend, so, there’s that…
– Andy Warhol’s muse and lover is having an art show
– Style.com is basically going to take over the world this Fall
– DVF has hired it’s first CEO, ever
– Interesting news over at Refinery 29
– Would you rock a look from Plastique By Frank La Rant?
– MyIdol is super weird, y’all
– If you haven’t checked out Bruce Jenner’s incredibly inspiring sit down with (the amazing and flawless) Diane Sawyer, take a look
– Speaking of Bruce, social media will get you in trouble…we’re looking at you Alice Eve…
– Viola Davis + HBO = a Harriet Tubman biopic
– Lifetime + “Full House” = an unauthorized biopic
– French ladies doing French things in an upcoming French flick
– Are you the accommodating flyer who will swap seats once you’re on the plane? The New York Times investigates…people are insane, FYI
– Anyone else want to party with Kate Hudson?
– We have a classic horror remakes coming our way
– Julianne Moore’s very interesting and insightful take on Hollywood’s way of making films
– Are you watching “Penny Dreadful?”
– One lawyers confessions…yikes
– RHONY Bethenny has something new a comin’
– If you’re not listening to Alabama Shakes, you should be
– What Gay Guys do when Straight People aren’t around
– “Green Eggs and Ham” is coming to TV! Beyond excited
– Must be backwards day: Laura Linney, read that right, is joining “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2”
– What’s up with the celebrity talk show decline? Do you watch?
– Jimmy Fallon brings out the best in Hawkeye and Jeremy Renner
– Jimmy also brings out the best in Kristen Wiig
– Pilots most likely to be picked up for the 2015/2016 season
– Everyone needs to go check out “Avengers: Age of Ultron” this weekend! Get your tickets NOW!
– It’s made a lot of dough already…just wait till Monday’s numbers from the US
– Avengers Jeremy Renner, Elizabeth Olsen, and Mark Ruffalo made a slightly buzzed appearance on the hilarious Graham Norton show during their UK press rounds
– New additions to the Avengers world Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver have a very interesting comic history
– Is Captain America a virgin?
– Looks like we aren’t the only ones who want more Black Widow and Scarlet Witch merchandise…GIRL POWER, Y’ALL
– Full list of Tony’ nominee’s
– “American Buffalo” theater review
Leave a Reply